Sunday 15 July 2007

Seven Random Facts

Been tagged by Gallifrey - so here are my seven random facts

1. I was a Christmas baby .

2. My maternal Grandfather was killed in Malta during WWII when my mum was a baby.

3. As a small child I believed there was a dragon living at the bottom of the garden - when we moved house my mum told me it followed our car down the M62 to our new house.

4. I started wearing glasses at the age of 9, but as a vain teenager I wore contact lenses. I went back to wearing glasses in my 20's.

5. My reading record for The Lord of the Rings is 4 days - on a family holiday to the French Alps

6. Al asked me out for our first date on 12th July 1989 - we saw Dirty Rotton Scoundrels (Michael Caine and Steve Martin).

7. During my three years in Oxford I wrote a letter to Al every day - and he wrote one to me every day.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

do you have to do IEP's (im taking thats individual education plans) for Infant Class? They are only bring them in over here.