Wednesday 26 December 2007

Christmas Eve - My Birthday

Though I tend to moan a bit about having a birthday on Christmas Eve - really I love it. For many years we have had a tradition of going to a museum or gallery for my birthday treat - and this year we went to Liverpool Museum. As usual for Christmas Eve, the museum was nearly deserted, and the children had a great time exploring the exhibits. We took Uncle R along and Auntie J had hoped to come with us, but was delayed at a hospital appointment.

After a late lunch at Frankies and Benny's (M and D love their fries!) - we popped round to see my Mum and Dad and then MiL and FiL. Auntie J came round for a lovely evening (brightened by her good test results) - of present wrapping and induldging in watching the 100 best musicals show on TV.

A good day.

B exploring the giant eye!

M finds out how different animals see the world.

Having a great time with the colour mixing 'splat' guns.

M just loves ordering her own hot chocolate...

... and I feel the same way about coffee!

No comments: