Saturday 20 June 2009

Tiny toes

Writing school reports takes too much time, hence no blogging this past week. But now that I've finished my contribution I have a chance to say that we had a fantastic time last weekend - Uncle J, Auntie K and baby K all came up to stay at Gma's house.


M and B were so excited - and M spent as much time as she could playing with little K (who isn't as little as she was!) - lieing next to her on the play mat - chatting and singing to her. K is just gorgeous - smiling and reaching out for toys. I got lots of cuddles (is there anything better than a baby falling asleep on your shoulder?) - Just look how beautiful she is.

They left on Monday - and I've already booked a room so we can visit them at the end of August - M is counting the days already...

No comments: