Saturday 3 November 2007

Some of my stuff

I seldom post my scrapbook pages on line. I am under no illusion that they are anything special - mostly they are scraplifts. Here is a random selection of pages I have made in the last 6 months. Sorry I haven't given full credit for the scraplifts - I will try to track down more details later.


Scraplifted from Scrapagogo DT




Scraplifted from The Scrapbook Magazine
Scraplifted from Scrapagogo DT


Scraplifted from Scrapbook Trends magazine


Scraplifted from Scrapagogo DT

Think this one is all me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ho ho ho don't know about all this technical stuff did my first post make it if it didn't your children are beautiful, your layouts are great love the fathers day one.
well must fly lots to do just popped in to see your work to get some idea's

be good
love father christmas