Saturday 7 August 2010

Tales from Chamboree - Miss M tells all

I went to Chamboree with the FMC scouts along with 4352 others! It was amazing! We all had our own campsite - this is the entrance to ours (by far the best!!!)


On the first night we had to dress up as Medieval Knights - this is my best friend C and me as knights.


This is my stuff in the tent!!!! There is my sleeping roll, my bag, my day bag, my shoes and a discarded top!!! Very tidy don't you think???



This is tent - my sleeping bag is 2nd on the left - (by far the best!!!) - Although I would mind a big comfy blow up bed like the one A was sleeping on.


This is me and C on the wettest day on camp outside our tent.


This me C and A waiting to go to the neon disco - are we bright enough???

This is Paul the Octopus - we made him out of recycled bottle caps! Very cool - this was an activity on the Global Zone.
This is Marvin the fire juggler - he juggled the fire and then ate it! It was amazing!!

These are the Noble Knights of Middle England - they are about to joust. Their show was very exciting and realistic.


These are my awesome fluorescent, flowery wellies!!! My mum said I needed them so I could find them when I wanted the toilet in the middle of the night! I climbed to the top on the climbing tower in them! A world record apparently!

This is me and C on the first day (just after it rained for the first time of the week) :(
Me and C in our official Chamboree hoodies.
M, C and A formed a band - we are called the Girls in Hoods (like Men in Black) because of our fantastic chamboree hoodies!
This is me - the smallest scout ever to go to Chamboree - it was epic!!!
The End!

No comments: