Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Eve - My birthday!

Poor Al had to work on Christmas Eve - so we were both up at the usual 5.30am
Megs joined me at nine for some very last minute shopping 
and Al was back by 11 o'clock with flowers for me
and we spent the rest of the morning at Gma's with all the family.

The afternoon was present wrapping time,
 then it was off to church for the children's Christingle Service.

In the evening we all went out to Frankie and Benny's for a birthday meal
{me, Al , Megs , Ben, Jonathan, Karen, Jude, Richard and Fiona!}
It was just lovely to be together - chatting, laughing -
and of course singing Happy Birthday!

Home again to lay out the traditional sacks for Father Christmas,
bed time for Benjamin,
then Megs and I were back at Church for the beautiful, peaceful Midnight Service.

A long Christmas Eve - but a pretty perfect one!





 
 

No comments: